Required Forms for FCPS
Parent Digital Consent Form
Teachers will use a variety of digital resources to help students learn during the 23-24 school year. These digital resources have been checked and approved by the FCPS. Please provide consent for your student to use these resources through the Parent Digital Consent System.
Online Verification Update
Parents can now update information for their child in one easy location. It is crucial that all families review information in ParentVUE to ensure that we have up-to-date contact information and health information to best care for your child. To access the Online Verification Update packet you will log-in to SIS ParentVue and click on the “Online Packets” tab in the upper right hand corner. If you are accessing via the app on your phone click on the “OLR - Online Packets” button at the top of the screen. You can access more directions and details here.
This update will ask you to verify and/or update the following pertinent information:
- Home Address Verification , Mailing Address Verification
- Name, Address, Phone Number, Designation of Primary phone number, Email address
- Add/Delete/Update Emergency Contact information
- Students (for each student enrolled)
- Demographics, Homeless Student Referral, Military Connected Status, Parent/Guardian relationships, Emergency Contact Relationships, Physician Information, Health Insurance Information, FCPS Health Forms (see below), Health Information, Immunization Dates, Internet Access Information
- In this section you can download, complete and upload the following applicable documents for your student
- You can also download the updated Health Information Report and Emergency Care Report for your student.
- Authorization for Anaphylaxis Action Plan (SE64) - Required for the administration of epinephrine injection(s) as directed by the licensed prescriber.
- FCPS Authorization for Virginia Asthma Action Plan (SE65) - Required for the administration of an inhaler as directed by the licensed prescriber.
- Medication Authorization (SE 63) - Required for the administration of over-the-counter and prescription medication, with the exception of epinephrine and inhaled medication, as directed by the licensed prescriber/parent/guardian.
- Physician’s Referral for Participation in Physical Education (SE200) - Complete if a modified physical education program is needed
- Specific Health Care Procedures Authorization (SE 180) - Complete for physical condition(s) for which the specific procedure is to be performed.
- Review documentation and submit for your student’s information to be updated in the FCPS Student Information System.
Student’s Rights and Responsibilities Signature Page
All students will review the SR&R in the first week of school. Every year, FCPS requires parents/guardians to review, sign, and return the SR&R parent/guardian signature page acknowledging awareness of online access to and/or the opportunity to receive a printed copy of the FCPS SR&R Guide for Families. We will email when this is available in ParentVUE.