Back to School Information Page
Forms required for all students to be issued a locker are:
- Emergency Care Card -This form may be updated electronically through the weCare@School section of FCPS 24-7 Learning Parent View.)
- Student Rights and Responsibilities (SR&R) - Signature Sheet (Read the SR&R Guide for Families and print the signature sheet)
- After School Registration Form - Please sign and return
New Student Orientation Thursday, August 23rd from 9am - 11:30am
Open House Thursday, August 23rd from 3pm - 5pm
- Annual Notice of Survey, Records, Curriculum, Privacy, and Related Rights and Opt-Out Forms -Please read the information on this page and fill out the form if you do not wish for your child to be photographed
- Identification of Military Connect Students - Please fill out this form only if a parent or guardian is a member of the United States uniformed services
- Technology Form- A list of approved technology resources that your student may use this year.
- Homeless Referral Form - Use this form to identify homeless students so that FCPS can help them.
- Family Life Education Letter From Principal Azimi
- FLE Opt Out Letter
- Wellness Screening Letter for 8th graders
- Ordering PE Uniforms and Library News Flyer
- After School Preview
- Blue/Gold Day School Year Calendar
- Bell Schedule
Bus Routes 2018-2019 Bus Routes will be posted the week before school begins on the Thoreau Activities site on FCPS 24-7 Learning Parent View.
Welcome Back From School Board Members